The purpose and the scope for deep cleaning are to make your home super clean, so we have a fresh start. Whether it is moving in or moving out, furnished or empty, occupied or brand new, we have designed the right methodology of cleaning that suits all the purposes.
About Our Deep Cleaning Services
We wipe clean all surfaces in the home, including tables, countertops, appliances, chairs, dressers, window sills, sink basins, and faucets. We spend extra time in the bathroom, cleaning the bathtub, shower, mirrors, and toilet. Light fixtures, picture frames, and baseboards – we dust them all. We then vacuum the furniture and finish the job by vacuuming and mopping the floors.
Deep Cleaning the Entire Home
- Blinds: Give your blinds a deep clean by spraying them with vinegar and scrubbing them down.
- Couch & Chairs: Remove all cushions and vacuum the creases where pet hair and popcorn love to call home. Also, move the couch to clean underneath it and behind it if it sits against a wall.
How to Deep Clean the Kitchen
- Sink: This seems like a no-brainer, but after all that cleaning, your kitchen sink is going to be filthy. Wipe it out with hot soapy water, paying attention to the crevices in the backsplash, and around the faucet. A disinfectant spray with bleach can help with stubborn stains.
Deep Cleaning the Bathroom
- Grout: White grout can really brighten the appearance of a bathroom. There are many special grout cleaners to make this deep cleaning job easier.
- Shower Curtain: Wash your linen shower curtain if it’s washing machine safe. For the plastic curtain behind the linen one, you can either clean it or replace it. They’re cheap and usually cleaning can be difficult.
- Toothbrush Holder: This thing gets pretty nasty. Luckily, we have this easy toothbrush holder cleaning tip!
- Toilet: Clean the toilet, pay attention to the base and behind it as well.