Benefits of Cleaning Your Mattress:
- Reduce allergens: Dust mite allergens can cause or aggravate allergies and asthma. Getting rid of microscopic creatures can help reduce allergies.
- Promote indoor air quality: A clean mattress is an odor-free one. Mattresses that are stained can develop foul odors and release contaminants that can affect your room’s air quality.
- Extend mattress life: Keeping your mattress fresh and clean is likely to extend its life, saving you money in the long run.
- Achieve a healthier night’s sleep: Knowing your mattress is clean and contaminant-free can bring you the peace of mind you need to sleep better. Not to mention, you won’t be breathing in allergy-inducing contaminants throughout the night.
How Often Should You Clean Your Mattress?
Every three to six months you should still thoroughly clean your mattress, a mattress has nooks and crannies where microbes, stains, and odors can hide. Even if you don’t drink or eat on your mattress, your perspiration while you sleep can feed the microbes that live in the fabric and folds.
Common Mattress Stains:
- Water: we push on the damp area with an absorbent cloth. We use an overheated machine to dry out.
- Coffee: We use cold water mixed with the right stain removal nontoxic detergent to remove the appearance of coffee stains.
- Urine(pet and human): We use an Enzyme cleaner to help remove the stain and eliminate the odor.
- Blood: One of the more stubborn stains to remove. We avoid hot water. We clean the spot with an enzyme cleaner and cold water.
- Vomit: We use a mild soap solution, to clean it up.
- Sweat: Enzyme cleaners, mild soap to eliminate most sweat stains and odors.
There are two methodologies to clean the mattress:
1. Steam Cleaning
- Vacuum Mattress – on both sides to remove loose dirt and dust with a powerful extraction vacuum.
- Apply a neutral environment-friendly detergent to remove the stain if it exists
- Steam Clean Mattress with overheated and powerful extraction machine – both sides to remove dust mites and even bed bugs and to sterilize the mattress
- Apply Allergy Relief Treatment – effectively neutralizes allergens.
- Dry Mattress – return to your bed ready for a good night’s sleep.
- We recommend steam cleaning your mattress in the morning to give time to dry.
2. UV Light Cleaning
- UV SANITIZER: Uses a powerful UV lamp with a wavelength calibrated to effectively eliminate over 99% of bacteria from the mattress.
- PULSATING PADS: Pulsating pads vibrate between 8,000 times per minute to agitate and loosen household dust, and mite matter. This vibration function, in conjunction with the suction and brush, is very effective to remove all kinds of microbes.
- PURIFICATION FILTER: Utilizes a HEPA (High-Efﬁciency Particulate Air) ﬁlter fitted with a fine mesh to trap and help eliminate over 99.9% of the dust mite matter, dirt, pollen, and pet dander that settle on fabric surfaces. All of these particulates are common irritants for family members susceptible to allergies or asthma.
- FILTRATION: The air outlet on base with the exclusive design of twice activated carbon filtration so that it will block the twice pollution effectively.